Saturday 31 March 2012

No Animation For Me

After countless hours of me doing this and that it seems that no matter how hard I worked it wasn't quite to par with the standards of the animation board of animation at Sheridan. There are many thoughts and considerations..and to be honest I don't quite know where I stand with it all...its kind of heart breaking to see all that work go to waste for two words:


<Refused Admit>

When you believed that it was supposed to be:

<Firm Admit>

Everyone who's ever said anything to me told me not to give up, and I really suppose that I shouldn't...seeing how if nothing else I've only improved. Its scary to think that I thought what I was doing was enough . I seriously sought help...did everything I could that was within my grasp....got my parents angry with me...spent loads of money on bus...and for what? For two words and a letter that will tell me how much I failed by. The real kicker is how hard I worked...well...I suppose everyone worked hard.

Here's some of the work. Most of it is in PDF so I will see if I can get my portfolio up here so that i may be judged.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment